J. CLARKE WALKER, ESQ.
Experienced Bankruptcy Attorney
Born and Raised in Dothan, Alabama, Clarke Walker is a consumer bankruptcy attorney and advocate. Clarke received a B.S. in Accounting from Auburn University in 2004. In 2007 he earned his J.D. from Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law. Clarke has more than 10 year of experience in working with individuals and families throughout Alabama by helping them find relief from creditors by filing for bankruptcy. As a member of the Alabama State Bar and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clarke is admitted to the following courts to fight for your debt relief:
- All Alabama State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Clarke Walker has 10 years of experience helping clients throughout Dothan, AL area. Contact The Walker Law Firm today for a FREE consultation if you are falling behind on your bills, worried about keeping your home or car, or for any debt-related concerns.